Customer Service Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Postage
Dispatch of your order
- Orders will be dispatched via Australia Post or Economy Freight within 24-48 hours (or approx 7 days for indicated framed products) of your payment
clearing.The postage amount varies as to your order weight and location, you can find the postage cost by adding the product(s) to your cart and clicking on "Estimate Your Shipping Cost"
Shipping & Postage Cover
- - Registered post offers up to $100.00 maximum cover.
- Express post offers up to $50.00 maximum cover.
- Economy Freight offers up to $150.00 maximum cover.
- Non Insured Post Service & Free Shipping does NOT offer cover against lost, Damage or undelivered items!
Insurance cover is provided by selected shipping provider, we are unable to supply replacements until Hand to Remember receives confirmation from the provider.
Re-delivery due to incorrect details provided will incur an extra shipping fee for delivery.
- Delivery times will be dependent on the shipping option you have selected.
Be aware that during peak seasons, delivery may take longer, allow extra time for delivery during peak seasons.
If ordering large size products, you may be required to
collect your parcel from your local post office or freight depot.
Hand to Remember reserves the right to change the shipping method if better suited for
Privacy & Security
Regarding your personal information
• Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
• Information derived from communications between us and you. The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you purchase products or when you send us an email we will record your email address. We will not sell your information!
How we use your information?
- We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement below. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorized or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
• To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Hand To Remember.
• To provide the products and services you have requested from Hand To Remember.
• To administer and manage those products and services.
• To answer your inquiry.
• For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Hand To Remember which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list or click the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Access to your personal information
- In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Hand To Remember holds about you via your account dashboard, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please login to your account dashboard, you can update and change you information as needed. We will also deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
- Hand To Remember will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, handtoremember.com.au cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Returns & Replacements
If you change your mind, we are unable to refund you or
accept returns. Please see
Please also see http://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guarantees#exceptions-to-guarantees.
We are unable to provide exchange refund or part refund on custom jewellery products, even if capture prints are unable to be obtained.
Refund of payment and/or replacement item(s) will not be supplied for
lost, stolen, undelivered, late or damaged orders arising from shipping.
Refund of payment and/or replacement item(s) cannot be supplied for lost, stolen, undelivered, late or damaged orders arsing from shipping.
Method of Refunds. Hand To Remember will refund (excluding postage and re-stocking fee) to your bank account (if payment was made with direct deposit), PayPal (if payment was made with Paypal) or a credit voucher to be used at Hand to Remember.
How to Make a Return for faulty goods.
- In the case of faulty goods. All claims must be made within 14 days of receiving the product (s). We ask that you contact us first to obtain an approved RA number then print and fill in the Returns Form below, and return the product in the condition that it was received with its packaging. We will also need a copy of your order confirmation record and goods receipt. Any returns without an approved RA number will be rejected.
Returns Information for faulty product (s).
- Please provide us with the information outlined below. This information must accompany all returns.You are responsible for all fees incurred for returning goods including postage.
Contact Phone: ( )
Preferred Contact Time:
Sku number :
Order Number :
Faulty or problem description:
Reason for return:
What would you like us to do?
(a) Replace with another of the same product.
(b) Refund my PayPal account, Bank account or Gift voucher/card. (Refunds are made via the same system as original purchase)
My bank account details are:
Customers within Australia
- No minimum amount applies to your order. You can order as much or as little as you like. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and do not include GST as we are not registered to collect GST. Postage costs will be added to your order total at check out.
Hand to Remember reserves the right to cancel any order/s you have placed if typographical errors have been made on pricing or availability on item/s you have ordered.
Customers outside Australia
- We are unable to process international orders out side of Australia and Tasmania.
Where and how to order
- Simply click on the categories from the menu on the top and start browsing. Each item will have a button where you can learn more about the product. When you see an item you want to buy, click the "Add to Cart" button and it will be added to your shopping cart. Continue this process until you have finished. When you have finished shopping, click on "Cart" button situated at the top of the right panel of the website and it will show you what you have ordered. When you are happy, click "Proceed to checkout" and follow the prompts. You will be asked to complete some personal details including you name and address and you will be asked how you would like to pay for the order. Select the method of payment and follow the prompts.
Please note: All Gift Vouchers/Cards have an expiry date of 6 months from date of purchase and are not redeemable for cash. All Prepaid custom jewellery orders are only valid for 6 months from the purchase date.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Paypal- you will be taken direct to PayPal to pay you order.
- Pricing-All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are in Australian dollars. (AUD)
Promotions- We reserve the right to retract sale items from sale without notice.
Login to your account page via the login button located at the top of all pages.
Navigate to your account dashboard where you can access all order details via the Your Order link on your account tab located on the left side of the page.
Updating Account Information
Login to your account page via the login button located at the top of all site pages.
Navigate to your account dashboard where you can access your account details and information. On your account dashboard page, you are able to update and change your account details as needed. Simply click on the "Edit" link next to your details needed to be changed. Once changes have been made be sure to click on "Save" to confirm changes to be made.
If you need further assistance related to your account, please feel free to contact us for support .
Copyright & Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights, including images, logos, design, text, the arrangement of them, sound & video recordings and all software relating to www.handtoremember.com.au are owned by us, or approved third party. Australian and international laws protect these intellectual property rights. You may not in any form reproduce, distribute, alter, store, transmit, publish or display within or on another website without our prior written consent and permission from Hand to Remember.
- In no event will Hand to Remember, employees or contractors be held liable for any loss, damage or injury including negligence, however it may be caused, in which you may suffer or indirectly suffer, or allegedly suffer in connection with use of this website and/or content. The limitation includes and is not limited to, interruption of business, loss of data, consequential damages, loss of income and/or profit, loss of or damage to any property, and any third party claims.