This website is owned and operated by Hand to Remember.
By Accessing and use of this website, products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, products and services provided by Hand to Remember, you are agreeing to all of the terms of conditions, which may be updated or terminated by Hand to Remember without notice at its discretion. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes or amendments that maybe made to the Terms and Conditions.
• You acknowledge that products ordered through this website are intended for personal and non-commercial use only.
No minimum amount applies to your order. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Postage costs will be added to your order total at check out.
We do not offer shipping to international address outside of Australia and Tasmania. International customers can place orders that are being shipped to an address within Australia and Tasmania.
Creating Your Account:
• Your password must be a minimum of eight characters, contain at least one capital letter, and one number.
• My Account can only be activated and started when placing your order.
• You may cancel your account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing, Availability & Promotions:
• Prices shown are in Australian dollars (AUD).
• All pricings advertised on this website are subject to change without notice.
• Hand to Remember reserves the right to end Promotional/Discount codes at anytime at our discretion.
• Some Promotional/Discount codes may have a restricted number of usage, and cannot be combined with other offers.
• All pricing advertised excludes delivery costs.
• Hand to Remember reserves the right to amend any publishing errors and cancel orders made at the incorrect price.
• Unforseen supply or high demand may result in stock being unavailable, the stock availability indicted on the website may not reflect true stock availability.
Dispatch and Shipping of your order:
Orders are dispatched via Australia Post or Economy Freight normally within 24 hours excluding weekends and public holidays. (or approx 7 days for indicated framed products) of your payment clearing.
Should you wish to make a changes, add additional items, upgrade shipping or cancel your order can only be made until your order has been shipped. Changes may lead to delays in shipping your order.
Delivery times will be dependent on the shipping option you have selected. During peak seasons delivery may take longer, allow extra time for delivery.
If ordering large size products, you may be required to collect your parcel from your local post office or freight depot. Hand to Remember reserves the right to change the shipping method if better suited for your order.
• You are responsible for the accuracy when entering delivery details for your order.
• You have permission for the disclosure of personal information under the Privacy Act for orders being shipped to a third party recipients.
• Delivery to business addresses or workplaces, the Business Name, Floor/Level/Suite and any further relevant information must be included in the address details in checkout.
• Orders that are returned to us as unclaimed, refused, address not found or unable to be deliver, you will be contact you further delivery details. You also agree to pay for any new or re-delivery charges.
• Economy Post and Free Shipping provides no tracking and is a non refundable service. We do not accept responsibility for orders lost or damaged when using this service.
• Registered post, Express Post and Economy Freight only offers Tracking and replacement cover up to $50.00 maximum at Australia Posts absolute discretion.
• Replacement cover for damaged or lost items is provided by the shipping provider, we are unable to supply replacements until Hand to Remember receives confirmation from the provider, this is at Australia Posts absolute discretion.
Damaged or lost items during transport:
Please contact Hand to Remember via email at email@example.com within 3 days of the damaged item/s being received. You must keep all packaging and include photos of the item/s that shows the damage. We will provide you with a claim number, once you have received the claim number, you will need to take all packaging, damaged item/s along with the claim number within 2 days to your nearest Australia Post outlet for processing. Cover is at Australia Posts absolute discretion.
• We are unable to supply and ship replacement item/s until Hand to Remember receives confirmation from selected shipping provider. Cover is at the shipping providers absolute discretion. .
• Refunds and/or replacements will not be provided for lost, undelivered, late or damaged orders arising from shipping.
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges:
• If you change your mind, we are happy to exchange or credit product/s returned in original sale condition (excluding personalised items) within 5 days once we approve your email request.
• Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt of your order, to advise of fault, incorrect item/s to arrange replacement or refund prior to you returning your item/s.
• Shipping charges are not refundable for change of mind refund. Additional delivery charges will apply for exchanges, you are responsible for return shipping.
• Refund of payment and/or replacement item(s) will not be supplied for lost, stolen, undelivered, late or damaged orders arsing from shipping.
• We are unable to provide exchange refund or part refund for custom printed products, even if capture prints are unable to be obtained.
How to Make a Return for faulty goods request:
In the case of faulty goods. All claims must be made within 5 days of receiving the product/s. Contact us to obtain a return approval, include details below in your request email. Any returns received without an approval will be rejected.
Returns Information for faulty product/s:
Provide the information outlined below. This information must accompany all returns too. You are responsible for all fees incurred for returning goods including postage.
Contact Phone: ( )
Preferred Contact Time:
Sku number :
Order Number :
Faulty or problem description:
Reason for return:
What would you like us to do?
(a) Replace with another of the same product.
(b) Refund my PayPal account, After Pay account, Bank account or Gift voucher/card. (Refunds are made via the same system as original purchase)
My bank account details are:
All Gift Vouchers have an expiry date of 6 months from date of purchase and are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Gift Vouchers are “Printable Vouchers” they are received via email as a PDF file attachment.
Abandoned Cart and Review Follow Up Emails:
• If you have abandoned your shopping cart before you complete your transaction with handtoremember.com.au, we may contact you via email. This email is only focused on providing you with a quick link to complete your order for your convenience.
• We periodically send follow up emails which will ask for your feed back/review for items you have ordered.
• You may opt out at anytime from receiving any further emails.
Copyright & Intellectual Property:
All intellectual property rights, including images, logos, design, text, the arrangement of them, products and packaging design/s, sound & video recordings and all software relating to www.handtoremember.com.au are owned by us, or approved third party. Australian and international laws protect these intellectual property rights. You may not in any form reproduce, distribute, alter, store, transmit, publish or display within or on another website without our prior written consent and permission from Hand to Remember.
In no event will Hand to Remember, employees or contractors be held liable for any loss, damage or injury including negligence, however it may be caused, in which you may suffer or indirectly suffer, or allegedly suffer in connection with use of this website and/or content. The limitation includes and is not limited to, interruption of business, loss of data, consequential damages, loss of income and/or profit, loss of or damage to any property, and any third party claims.